McCloskey 407 Trommel
The award winning McCloskey 407 Trommel leads the way in trommel screen innovation,the world’s most efficient compact trommel screener
The patented radial conveyor rotates 180 degrees for multiple stockpiling. The ability to screen and stockpile material saves you time and money.
With proven performance in topsoil and aggregates, as well as awards in waste recycling, McCloskey 407 trommels are unique and versatile screening solutions.
- Patented remote controlled 180 degree radial stockpiling conveyor
- Variable discharge height for maximum stockpiling flexibility
- Drum exchange system for maximum versatility
- Compact for size restricted areas
- Folds and unfolds hydraulically
- Ready to use within minutes of arrival on site
- Easily transported with a five ton truck
Engine: 50hp (37kw) Diesel
Transport Height: 3.4m (11’2”)
Transport Length: 8.6m (28’4”)
Transport Width: 2.4m (8’)
Weight: 6,477kg (14,877lb)