McCloskey 628RE Trommel
The McCloskey 628RE trommel screener is ideal for large, heavy duty applications, reaching up to 200+ tph in topsoil and sticky material and 300+ tph in sand and gravel.
The McCloskey 628 Trommel Screener is suited for large heavy duty applications where production rates can reach 200+ TPH in topsoil and sticky material or 300+ TPH in sand and gravel.
With a 6′ diameter screen, the 628 Trommel generates a powerful screening action while the 28′ long drum ensures the highest quality end product.
McCloskey Internationals is the worl’s leading trommel manufacturer in pioneering trommel design and innovation. All McCloskey trommels undergo extensive field testing and are continuously improved through customer feedback.
- The heavy duty, oversize conveyor offers adjustable speed and stockpile height
- Designed with tandem or tri-axle running gear to mount a larger fuel tank
- At a generous 1.83m x 8.53m, various drum and screen options are available
- User friendly, ground level adjustable brushes minimize downtime and maximise efficiency
- For maximum stockpiling capacity, the 628 incorporates a remote controlled radial conveyor with 160 degree swing for variable discharge and maximum stockpiling flexibility
Engine: 174hp (130kw) Diesel
Transport Height: 4.11m (13’6”)
Transport Length: 19.88m (65’3”)
Transport Width: 2.59m (8’6”)
Weight: 27,100kg (59,750lb)
Radial Stockpile Height: 5.13m (16’10”)
Oversize Stockpile Height: 3.08m (10’5.5”)
Drum: 1.83m x 8.53m (6’x28’)