McCloskey Kompaq Screener
The McCloskey Kompaq Screener is a small yet robust machine designed for recycling, composting, topsoil, landscaping and contract building industries
Due to the dimensions of this machine and remote controlled tracks, easy mobility is assured in congested areas or sites with limited space. Featuring unrivalled mobility and a large double deck, four bearing screenbox to ensure efficient production.
The McCloskey Kompaq mobile screener is a small yet robust machine designed for recycling, composting, topsoil, landscaping, and contract building industries.
With options for a second conveyor and a wheeled unit, the McCloskey Kompaq allows for first rate screening where it was previously impractical.
- Maximum discharge height of 2.95m for high volume stockpiling
- Extended side and back plates for better production
- Aggressive 4 bearing screenbox designed for maximum production capacity, even with wet, sticky material
- High output due to 2.34 x 1.22m top and bottom decks
- End tension screen system enables ease of mesh change and high performance harp screens to be installed
Engine: 44Hp (32.5kW) Diesel
Transport Height: 2.30m (7’6”)
Transport Length: 4.0m (13’1”)
Transport Width: 2.32m (7’7”)
Weight: 7,500kg (16,535lb)