McCloskey Mini Sizer
The McCloskey Mini Sizer is a unique and compact solution for high quality screening when on site space and transport options are at a minimum.
The McCloskey Mini Sizer is a compact solution for high quality screening when on site space and transport options are at a minimum. With a 5′ x 5′ (1490mm x 1490mm) double deck screenbox, the Mini Sizer can offer contractors a clean saleable product, increasing the quality of their material, reducing waste cost, and creating new streams of revenue for their business.
The double decker screenbox offers contractors a clean, saleable product, increasing the quality of the material and reducing waste cost.
With the ability to process up to 40m3 of material per hour, the Mini Sizer is suitable for all applications. With the option for a trailer and hydraulic jacklegs for swift loading and unloading, the Mini Sizer offers the complete screening solution.
- Extending load area allowing for loading with an excavator or loading shovel of up to 2.8m
- 2 deck, 2 bearing screenbox designed to efficiently screen a variety of products
- Both top and bottom decks are tensioned and easily accessible for screen changes
- On-site transportation is made easy with hydraulic wheels and a pintle hitch
- The hydraulic jacking leg offers greater stability without impacting mobility
Engine: 100Hp (74kW) Diesel
Transport Height: 2.78m – 3.13m (11’0″)
Transport Length: 11.95m (39’2″)
Transport Width: 2.6m (8’6”)
Weight: 23,500kg (51,800lb)