McCloskey SF 50 Feeder Stacker
The McCloskey SF 50 Feeder Stacker has been designed to be one of the most productive and portable products in its category
Versatile in its use across industries, the SF50 Feeder Stackers facilitates the handling and stockpiling of materials including, but not limited to, aggregates, coal, C&D waste, sand and gravel, topsoil and compost. All can be fed into the hopper with large loaders and excavators, combining the efficiency of a high capacity hopper with a stacking conveyor. Variable speed prevents material from building up, allowing for more controlled flow of material.
The track mobility of the SF50 ensures the machine is versatile on-site. When moving site-to-site, the SF50 can be compacted for transport on a low loader, or loaded in a 40 ft. cube container, reducing costs and logistics.
The SF50 is available in a variety of power options, including dual power, diesel/hydraulic, electric/hydraulic, diesel electric and diesel with genset.
- 50’ long main conveyor with 40” wide belt
- Hydraulic folding heading section for transport, minimizing setup time.
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 6.5m
- 5m tracks for superior manoeuvrability and stability
- Fuel efficient Hydraulics system.
- User Friendly Hydraulic Controls
- Powered by a CAT 2.8 55 kW/74 HP engine
The SF50 also offers many options to align the equipment to the requirements of the owner/operator, including:
- Hydraulic / manual tipping grid
- Two deck vibrating grid with remote tipping
- Complete remote functionality
- Various hopper liners, including Hardox®
- Head scraper upgrade
- Full skirting on main conveyor
- Various belt types available
Length: 11,980 mm
Width: 2,300 mm
Length: 2,600 mm
Weight: 16,500 kg