McCloskey VTS95 Shredder
The VTS95 is designed to meet the needs of plants in which the incoming materials vary greatly in terms of size composition, and difficulty to shred.
The VTS95 is McCloskey Internationals first addition to the Recycling and Materials Handling division. This tracked primary shredder is capable of effectively and reliably shredding virtually any type of material. The VTS95 is designed to meet the needs of plants in which the incoming materials vary greatly in terms of size composition, and difficulty to shred.
The interaction between the rotating knives on the dual shafts running asynchronously in both directions ensures the input material is constantly moving to prevent bridging and maximizing shredding capacity.
- Aggressive 8 knife Samurai, heavy duty cutting table
- Danfoss Electrical control unit
- Variable speed main conveyor
- 4 metre tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- CAT C15 403 KW (540HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Fuel efficient Hydraulics system
- User Friendly Hydraulic Controls
- Doubke Hydrostatic drive transmission
- Access ladder mounted at the front of the cutting table
Engine: CAT C15 406KW (540HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final
Transport Height: 3.53m (11’ 7”)
Transport Length: 9.43m (30’11”)
Transport Width: 2.95m (9’8”)
Number of Shafts: 2
Rotating Speed: 16-41/27-56 RPM
Number of Knives:8/10
Cutting Area: 2420mm x 200mm (95″ x 79″)