MWS Sand Screw
MWS Sand Screw, a single (3625S) or twin (3625T) screw washer may be among the simplest machines to maintain in an aggregate plant.
The MWS Sand Screw is used as a cost effective method to clean, classify and dewater fine material sand to produce a broad range of sand product sizes.
Sand Screws can be used in conjunction with outr static and mobile washing screens to effectively recover and dewater your washing sand. It offers a low cost solution to sand/fines recovery after rinsing and passing through a washing screen.
McCloskey strives to provide the most robust and reliable equipment for the most demanding applications.
- Overflow flume and adjustable weir
- Material discharge chute
- Heavy duty hull
- Large pool area giving maximum capacity
- Minimal screw-hull clearance
- Drive belt guards
- Extra heavy-duty gearbox with oil bath gear lubrication
- Containerized for transport reducing costs
- Heavy duty screws for high capacity fines recovery
- Replaceable show liners
- Cast wear plates on spiral blades
- Heavy-duty design with heat-treated helical gears
- Remote grease points
- Easy to assemble
- Low maintenance