MWS Water Treatment Management
MWS Water Treatment Management provides a range of filter presses and thickening tanks tailored to suit your needs.
MWS Water Treatment Management filter presses are the ideal complement to wash plants operating in Aggregates, Gravel, Sand, Stone and Glass.
Designed to maximise water recovery, while minimising footprint. Recessed filter press technology allows for up to 95% water recovery.
Due to meet stringent specifications for more effective water recycling processes, there is pressure to introduce new solutions from the traditional lagoons that have been used to settle and reuse the water in the washing process.
MWS offer a range of Deep Cone and Low Level Rake Thickeners with a treatment capacity. MWS offers a range of thickener sizes to suit a range of material and process types.
MWS offer a wide range of recessed plate type filter presses
By using an MWS Water Treatment Plant is is possble to:
- reuse up to 95% water
- minimise environmental impact
- reduce need for settling ponds
- improve health and safety onsite
- Recycles up to 95% of the water used in your washing plant
- Efficient water management
- Reduced water consumption
- Treat from 50 to 1,600m3 of slurry per hour
- Reduced costs
- Utilising only highest quality materials
- Low maintenance costs
- Extremely low operating costs